The crisis generated by COVID-19 has accelerated the digital revolution in all business sectors. The irruption of information technology in all aspects of our lives has changed the paradigm of business management.
This new stage will have many challenges for companies and this will involve embarking on new projects. For this, work teams will need solid foundations to achieve the objectives they set themselves, which implies methodical and organized work plans.
What to take into account when organizing a project?
- Determine the scope: first of all, define the desired and result and what is needed to achieve it. For example, if you want to increase the amount of sales by a certain percentage (the final result), the actions to be implemented will be sales promotions, marketing and commercial strategies, content that attracts customers, etc.
- Create a project outline: once the scope has been established, it is time to visually project it to the team. This can be done through a document available to everyone, showing an overview and the status of the project, where the progress of the project will be added.
- Planning: each action or step of the project should be detailed here, along with its tentative completion dates, making it more understandable for the entire team.
- Assigning roles: when assigning roles and responsibilities, not only create a list of collaborators for each objective, but also take into account how to distribute resources in order to be efficient and obtain optimal results.
- Review the project with the team: finally, it is important that everyone works together in the project management, determining if all tasks were assigned correctly and with the necessary time according to the collaborator.
It is true that the management of a project is not simple, it is necessary to consider the time variable as well as to adjust to the assigned budget and the expected quality. Even in many cases, in the initial stages of a project, it is detected that in order to be carried out under the expected standards, the company must make large investments in infrastructure or personnel, causing the project to be abandoned due to lack of resources.
In these cases the solution is given by the outsourcing of services. In Macrotest, we have partners and a synergistic team with extensive experience in management and implementation of IT projects, both in the Latin American and European market.
If you are starting or accelerating your project and want to join our line of partners, do not hesitate to contact us!
Outsourcing is the name given in practice to the outsourcing of responsibilities in the IT sector, such as hiring teams for the development of projects or the execution of specific tasks.
The hiring of this type of services allows companies to focus on the business without having to consume human and financial resources in areas that are not strategic to their core business.
Benefits of Outsourcing Services
The idea of outsourcing gives the company the freedom to dedicate itself exclusively to its core business, hiring specialized companies to perform tasks that are necessary for the development of the company – but that are not part of the business. This brings multiple benefits:
- Increased performance and productivity by avoiding unnecessary distractions. The work is done automatically through the contracting of services managed by a company specialized in the area. In this way, task completion times are reduced, executing the work faster and with higher quality.
- Savings in human and financial resources. This also leads to cost savings, since outsourcing saves the costs associated with infrastructure, hiring workers, etc.
- Focus on activities that are strategic and decisive for the business. They will stop investing their resources in areas that are not decisive for the business activity.
- Better margins. By saving costs, financial risks are reduced. By saving on human resources, labor risks are reduced. And so on and so forth. The company will not need to make large investments in technological infrastructure, so it will be able to allocate it to other new projects.
- Higher quality. External suppliers will have the specific knowledge for the activity to be developed, ensuring quality results.
- Transformation of fixed cost into variable cost. This means that technological investments are reduced by hiring experts, obtaining a more detailed cost forecast.
- Greater business flexibility. Companies will be much better prepared to face market changes, since they can hire services when they need them.
- Guaranteed access to the latest technological advances. Suppliers have the latest technology, so the company can take advantage of it without having to make a large investment. These suppliers are the perfect bridge between the company and technological innovation.
- Increased competitiveness. Companies improve their strategic position in the market and position themselves ahead of the competition.
At Macrotest we have a strategically managed team of professionals with extensive experience, which will avoid taking unnecessary risks or making large investments in both infrastructure and staffing. With numerous successful projects already in the market, the work synergy achieved with our clients can be seen in the way we meet the objectives we set together in each task performed.
If you want to carry out a project and you are looking for a partner to make it grow, through its development capacity, do not hesitate to contact us!
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)