- LEGAL NOTICE
In compliance with article 10.1 of the Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Society of the Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) the identifying data of the holder are indicated:
- Responsible: MACROTEST INFORMATICA S.L. (hereinafter, “MACROTEST”)
- NIF: B50308717
- Registered office: FUENTE DEL BERRO STREET, NUM. 20, FIRST FLOOR, DOOR B, 28009 MADRID – (MADRID)
- Contact email adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.1 BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
|Responsible of the treatment||MACROTEST INFORMATICA S.L.|
Purposes of treatment
Response to queries and doubts, provision of servic and possible sending information about products and services
|Legitimation||Consent of the data subject (Article 6.1.a of the RGPD)
Contractual relationship with the data subject (article 6.1.b of the RGPD)
|Recipients||No data will be transferred to third parties. They may have access to: Tax Administration, Banks and financial institutions, Security Forces and Corps, Data Processors, necessary for the provision of the service|
2.2 DETAILED INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
2.2.1 Who is the Data Controller?
The identification data of the Data Controller appear in section 1.
2.2.2 What information do we collect and process from the user through the website?
- Through the Contact form
On our website you will find the option to write to us to clarify all the doubts you may have in relation to the operation of our products/services or anything else you need. To answer, we will contact you via email or phone number, if you have indicated it to us.
- Through our corporate email
Through our email email@example.com you can write to us and/or request the information you consider necessary to clarify any doubts related to our services.
2.2.3 For what purpose do we process the user’s personal data?
MACROTEST processes personal data for the purposes set out below, depending on the reason for which they have been provided:
- a) To carry out the provision of the contracted products/services, the maintenance of the contractual relationship and the monitoring of the same.
- b) Contact, process, manage and respond to the user’s request, application, incident or query (either via email, contact form or telephone).
- c) Manage the customer’s purchase process and any query associated with the products/services contracted.
- d) Manage, where appropriate, the sending of information on products, services and news associated with news associated with MACROTEST by electronic and/or conventional means.
2.2.4 What is the legal basis for the processing of user data?
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data for the purposes set out in the previous section is the performance of the corresponding service, and it is a mandatory is an imperative obligation to do so, as established in Article 6.1.b) of the RGPD.
- With regard to the sending of information about products, services and news associated with MACROTEST, the legal basis for the processing of the personal data provided is the consent the consent given by the user expressly, as established in article 6.1.a) of the RGPD.
2.2.5 For how long will the user’s personal data be processed?
- The data for the management of the relationship with the customer and the billing and collection of services will be retained for as long as the contract is in force. Once this relationship is terminated, where applicable, the data may be kept for the time required by the the time required by the applicable legislation and until the expiration of any liabilities arising from the contract.
- The data for the management of queries and requests will be kept for the time necessary to respond to them, and where appropriate, while the person concerned does not request the withdrawal of their consent to send information related to your query.
- The data for sending information associated with MACROTEST products or services will be kept as long as the user does not revoke their consent.
2.2.6 To which recipients will the user’s personal data be communicated?
As a general rule, your data will not be disclosed to third parties unless there is a legal obligation or it is necessary to carry out the provision of the service. With this in consideration:
- The user’s personal data could be communicated to the financial institutions through which the collection and payment management is articulated.
- Only in legally required cases, the data will be communicated to the State Security Forces and Corps.
- They could also be communicated to the competent Public Administrations in the cases foreseen by the Law.
- Where appropriate, they will also be communicated to MACROTEST’s Data Processors for the proper provision of the service.
2.2.7 What are the user’s rights?
Any user who provides their personal data to MACROTEST may exercise the following rights:
- Access, rectification, opposition, deletion, portability, and limitation of processing, as well as to refuse the automated processing of personal data collected by MACROTEST.
- In turn, any user shall have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time.
These rights may be exercised free of charge by the user, referring to the request specified in the application via the contact details given in section 1 (registered office or email).
MACROTEST reminds the user that he/she has the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority whenever he/she considers that his/her rights have been infringed. The competent authority in Spain is the Spanish Data Protection Agency. ( https://www.aepd.es/es )
2.2.8 How to revoke commercial and promotional communications?
The user has the right to revoke their consent given at any time for the sending of commercial communications, simply by notifying MACROTEST and informing it that they no longer wish to receive commercial communications. To do so, the user may revoke their consent by referring to their request through the contact details listed in section 1.
2.2.9 What security measures have we implemented?
MACROTEST undertakes to comply with the obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to protect them, treating the user’s personal data at all times in absolute confidentiality, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
2.2.10 Social Media Policy
Therefore, MACROTEST is the “Responsible for the processing of your data” in virtue of the existence of such profiles on social networks and the fact that you follow us and by virtue of this by virtue of this we can also follow you.
The foregoing means that if you decide to join our corporate profile as a follower or or giving a “Like” to our content or profile, you accept the present policy, where we explain your rights policy, where we explain your rights and how we use your data.
As the party responsible for the treatment of your data, we guarantee the confidentiality in the treatment and the fulfillment of your rights, always under the effects of the current legislation on data protection.
On the other hand, we inform you that we will use these social networks to announce news or relevant information related to the services we offer, or on topics that we consider to be of interest to you. Using the functionalities of these platforms, you may receive on your wall or in your profile news with this type of information.
However, we also inform you that there is no link between MACROTEST and these platforms or social networks, so you will accept their policy of use and conditions once you access them and/or validate their notices and terms and conditions in the registration procedure, MACROTEST not being responsible for the use or processing of your data that is done outside the strict relationship and provision of services indicated in this policy.
In turn, MACROTEST also has WhatsApp Business and will only respond through this medium to brief queries that the user may raise about our services or appointment management. However, we recommend the user not to send us sensitive personal documentation through this medium.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Please note that MACROTEST owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of the website, as well as all its elements (including but not limited to: images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.),
The MACROTEST website contains texts intended to inform its users. Any error or omission in the content generated shall in no case make responsible MACROTEST.
- Basic information about cookies
- What you should know about Cookies
Cookies are small files that store information on the devices of Users who use our Web.
Cookies are associated with the browser of a specific computer or device. Thanks to them, it is possible for MACROTEST to recognize the browsers of the User; they are also used to determine your browsing preferences and, based on this, to evaluate your preferences and use them as indicators, in order to improve our service offerings our offer of services.
- What you should know about Cookies
Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSICE) in relation to cookies requires that our Users are informed prior to the browsing experience on the platform about the use, type and purpose of cookies. That is the reason why we have implemented an informative notice that is displayed once you access our website, informing you in advance and complying with this requirement in advance and in compliance with the aforementioned legal precept.
It is important to note that in this notice you will find two options: the first, which will allow you to access this informative text and the second, which you can use to accept the installation of cookies on your terminal equipment.
- Detailed information about cookies
- Cookies we use in MACROTEST
The table below includes the details, purpose, type and classes of cookies that we have implemented on our platform. For your understanding, we detail below the types of cookies that may be used:
- Technical Cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including the management and operation of the web page, and to enable its functions and services, such as, for example, identifying the session, accessing restricted parts, remembering the elements of an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, managing payment, etc. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, so they are considered necessary.
- Preference cookies: allow the website to remember information that changes the way the site behaves or looks so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate your experience from that of other users, such as language, the number of results to display when the user performs a search, or the region in which the user is located. If it is the user himself who chooses these features, for example, by marking the language flag, it is considered an expressly requested service as long as the cookies obey exclusively to the selected purpose of personalization.
- Analysis cookies: are those that allow us to understand how visitors interact with the web pages and thus perform statistical analysis of the use made by web users of the services provided. The information collected is used in measuring the activity of the websites or application in order to introduce improvements in the products and services offered by the responsible.
4.3 How to uninstall cookies?
If a user wishes to uninstall the cookies used in https://macrotest.es/ from their browser, here are the instructions for different browsers:
For more information about Internet Explorer click here.
For more information about Microsoft Edge click here.
For more information about Firefox click here.
For more information about Chrome click here.
For more information about Safari click here.
- REGULATIONS AND JURISDICTION
Our legal texts are governed by Spanish law. These texts will remain accessible to users at all times from our website.
If the parties do not agree to submit to mediation or arbitration beforehand, this legal notice establishes the agreement to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Santiago de Compostela, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction.
Last modification: June 24, 2020.
- MODIFICATIONS TO THE LEGAL TEXT
MACROTEST may modify this legal text in accordance with the legislation applicable at any given time.